Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goals!! Or...goal. Same difference!

So I've got some goals. Well...mainly weight goals but goals nonetheless! I'm so out of shape, it's funny (yes, funny). But since I've been home from Ireland, I've put on a good...I'd say 25 pounds?

Yes, believe it or not, that much. I came home May of '08. Since then, I have lost about...15 pounds of that unwanted flab. Most (not all, sadly) of my clothes fit again!

So my goal? To lose another 15 and then I'll be at my ideal weight. Now the word 'ideal' is being used in the context that by some grace of God, I can be completely fit and thin. Heck, I'll be pretty happy if I lose 8 pounds because then I'll be at a good weight. Not ideal, but good.


Key areas to tone up?
  • Abs
  • Inner Thighs (my calves are pretty awesome)
  • Arms (they're not flabby but they could look a little more sculpted and toned)
  • My face (my face is a VERY accurate way of telling how much weight I've gained/lost)
There are a few spots that I can do nothing about and I have to live with for the rest of my life: Boobs and butt. Those are a lost cause so don't even go there. I guess Peter will be happy though...

Now, unlike most people who just say "I want to lose weight" and have no system set up in attaining that goal, I am going to do the following:
  1. Have a 1-1.25 hour long workout sessions, 3-4 times a week (includes: Two 20 min. cardio sets, 2 sets of 15-20 bicep curls, 2 sets of 25 tricep kickbacks, 15 squats, 30 lunges, 60 crunches)
  2. Size down on my eating proportions and cut out junk food.
  3. Drink MORE water and NO soda (not that I drank much in the first place)
  4. Starting July, I want to take up some Yoga classes.
So yeah...lots of stuff but it's worked so far and I can see results so I'm gonna keep going! And, I know I will be stressed with wedding type stuff but hopefully I'm not the type of person to go and gain 50 pounds from stress! I'll just rant and rave to Peter about it! :)

I can't think of any other goals but hopefully Peter and I will start looking at places for registries by this weekend! Not really a goal but something in mind. ;)

That's it for now! PEACE.
P.S. I forgot to mention it before but once I have time, I WILL be posting pictures on the wedding website of the bridal party-BWAHAHAHAH.

2 comments:

  1. Well if you're like most you will LOSE weight due to wedding stress. Sounds like quite a workout. Kristopher and I are thinking of doing the 100 pushup challenge (www.onehundredpushups.com I think). Anyway, to go along with that they also have the 200 situps (really curls) and 200 squats. Supposedly if you follow the plan you can accomplish this in 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for not putting an embarrassing picture of me on the knot. lols. that would've sucked!!

    ReplyDelete