Peter and I received a VERY early wedding present yesterday from a most wonderful Asian family friend on the west coast.
BEATLES ROCK BAND!!!

This reminds me how Peter, Rufus and I chipped in to buy Barbara and Ryan a Wii for their wedding because it was original and just plain fun. We like original gifts. It was a really fun gift to open too because they're so large. Amazon put them in big fabric drawstring bags and just tied it shut with the drawstrings and included a little card on them. Since we didn't have Rock Band for the XBOX360 and Jeff insisted we use the XBOX360 version instead of the Wii version, he got us an extra guitar which came in a separate gift bag with a separate note that read "+1 extra guitar because Wii sucks", hahaha. Good times!
Now, I'm not trying to say that all the gifts we have received so far aren't super awesome and great, because they are but this just reminded me of what we got for Barbara & Ryan. Peter and I are very grateful for everything we've received. We can't wait to use them all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment