But onto something slightly more exciting! Frank DiMeo, our photographer put some of our engagement photos up on his blog!
CLICKY HERE!

On top of all this wedding excitement, I just bought a leather sectional from Raymour & Flanigan. They were having a sale and on top of that, they were offering no interest and no down payment till 2014. I couldn't pass that up so I bought a sectional which is coming THIS WEDNESDAY. I think that's super exciting.
Peter and I have been keeping our eye on this sectional for MONTHS. Probably about 6 months waiting for some sort of sale or better financing options. Now, it's happening and just in time for Peter's birthday party on the 20th (his birthday is on the 22nd). Momo might be a little upset because she won't be able to see us cooking as easily but she might find it a lot more comfortable!
This past weekend was also Chinese New Year. It was just lovely seeing all of family. Biggest celebration of the year so far! I think we took up a third of our favorite Chinese Restaurant-Fortune Wheel.
All around, good times. A good weekend...now onto the next! Should also be a great weekend!!
love the engagement shots!!!!!
ReplyDelete