It's absolutely beautiful and thank goodness Peter works close to my home. He accepted the delivery for me and made sure things went according to plan. Here are some iPhone pictures of it!

I know it looks like there's not a lot of room but it's actually pushed pretty far to the right and there's plenty of room to push it back to the left. So, no worries! There is plenty of room! The couch isn't as dark as pictured here. It's actually a slightly lighter brown. I think there just wasn't enough light to show it-Peter didn't pull the shades open but that's okay. I can take better pictures when I get home tonight and reposition it better. For iPhone photos though...pretty damn good.

It looks so comfortable! Now we have to work on moving the coffee table back, and cleaning up the house in time for Peter's birthday party this weekend! Now we'll have a nice place for everyone to comfortably sit!!
The best thing about getting this sectional is the fact that it's really forced me (and Peter because he's buff and helps me move everything) to set up two other rooms in my house. So in getting this sectional, I have advanced the development of my living room, my second bedroom now has a futon/queen bed (and will soon have a TV+stand), AND the media room downstairs in the basement will have a loveseat recliner, set up bookcases (fully equipped with many, many DVDs) and a TV (with stand).

A couple months ago, Lee and Jim purchased a handmade cherry wood buffet from a local place. It's going to be probably the most beautiful piece in my house! But, it's coming in next week and I really can't wait till it comes. Then we have a place to store some of our pitchers that we have (so they don't collect dust) and the plates, bowls, etc. that we'll eventually get off of the registries. I can't wait to get it!! I will post pictures once it comes in. Should be in by the end of next week.
That's my exciting news for the week!!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment