Friday, April 15, 2011

Raising a pint of Guinness to my Bro!

Since I've deactivated my facebook account, I've found more reason to post in my blog. And for good reason! Even though I think not being on facebook is very difficult because my whole family (siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) are so active on it, I think it's what I need right now. I don't need or want the added stress and frustration of what people say or what I MAY say on Facebook on top of my new job and the daily stress of life. Besides, I've got so much going on right now, I can't be bothered to focus on the negative things. Maybe in a few months, I'll rejoin. Who knows!

But, in most recent awesome news, I just found out that my brother has gotten a job as a data analyst at MagnaCare on LI! I am so very proud of him and glad that the interview portfolio Michelle and I gave him for his college graduation went to use! Happy for you, Chris! Work hard!

I love my siblings. There's nothing like family to lift your spirits. :)

Even when both of your dogs have diarrhea. Good thing they're super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment