Thanks mom for cheering me up today.
Between everything, life has been very exhausting lately. I'm honestly not stressed, just entirely way too exhausted. This weekend, however, I will force myself to relax. I will sit on my porch, soak up some sun and do nothing. Besides, I have 31 days till the wedding...pleeeeenty of time...heh.
Some of you might be curious to know what I have left to do. For one, the most important task right now is getting that flower girl dress. I ordered this dress a long time ago and it's STILL not in, I can't believe it. I hope it comes in soon because what if it doesn't fit or something? Honestly, I'm not too worried about it and I'm sure everything will be fine.
I have to make a trip down to Long Island soon to work on the party favors. They have to be cleaned and put together. I will probably recruit Deanna and Sammy to help me out. I would recruit Peter to help me out but he works on Saturdays. I'm sure I can rope in a few other people too. Don't be surprised if you get a call from me!
There is also the ceremony programs as well as the welcome basket programs to print. Those will be as easy as pie so I'm not worrying about it at all. I just need to find a weekend to get them all printed. Then I'm going to tie bows on them. Speaking of bows, I want to tie some pretty bows on the church bells that will be available for people to take but if I don't get to it, then I really won't be heartbroken.
Hmm...I need to prepare the welcome baskets for those staying at a hotel which shouldn't be hard at all. I just need a final count on hotel rooms so I make sure I have enough bags!
DANCE LESSONS!! I need to finish up dance lessons with Dad and then I need to practice with Peter. I actually have a dance lesson with the instructor this upcoming Friday so that I can record the dance Dad and I will do with the instructor and send it to Dad. It'll be easier for him to remember his steps if he sees it in action with our music in the background. I'll even wear heels for him in the video!
Hmm...what else?...I got to wrap up some gifts and buy Chris another gift for being a reader during a ceremony. I asked him to give me a list of things he'd like as a gift (because his birthday is in August). He forgot he gave me a list of gifts and bought the very thing that I had purchased (on the same day as him might I add) as a gift for being a reader during our ceremony. But, that's okay because now the copy of ModNation Racers for PS3 I got him is now MY copy of ModNation Racers-WHOO. I can't wait to play...
Other than those little things (minus the Flower Girl dress), just a few other small things and then it's all set! Can't believe we're going to be married in a month. I'm a little nervous about how the day is going to go (and if it's going to rain) but I think I'll be too happy to care. Let's hope I don't cry and ruin the make up! Haha!!
<3 Time to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment